0

FREE SHIPPING
$150 or more. See Details

How To Use NuRevolution's Dip Powder System

0 comments

Posted on October 28 2019

We recently brought on NuRevolution and we are excited about this upcoming brand. Known for their vegan beauty products and 2-in-1 dip powder, NuRevolution has been revolutionizing the industry for over two decades. From neutral nail colors to bright pops of color, there's a shade for everyone! Enjoy chip-free, salon quality results with NuRevolution's dip powder system!

Below is are step-by-step tutorials on how to use NuRevolution's dip powder system!

Tutorial: How To Use NuRevolution
Dip Powder On Natural Nails

 *Although it's recommended to use the same brand to get maximum results, you can use any of the dip powder liquid essentials from SNS, DND, OPI or Revel Nail. 

Steps:

1) Prepare nails and brush off all excess particles. 

2) Apply a Primer and bond to balance all pH on the nails.

3) Brush on 80% of a Base Coat (for dip powder) to the cuticle, leaving the last 20% unbrushed.

4) After covering 80% of the nail, do one last stroke building a hump down the middle.

5) Start dip with NuRevolution (0 Clear). (Remember to shake up the jar so you get a perfectly smooth dip.)

6) Apply the Base Coat completely over the entire nail. 

7) Dip into your desired NuRevolution color and hold for 3 seconds. (Remember to shake the jar so you get a perfectly smooth dip.)

8) Brush off all excess powder with a fluffy brush.

9) Apply another layer of Base Coat, covering the nail completely.

10) Dip into the NuRevolution color powder again for 3 seconds, then brush off all excess powder. 

11) Apply the Base Coat once more, and then dip quickly into (0) Clear. Remove all excess powder.

12) Apply an Activator (for dip powder).

13) File and shape the nail to your desired shape.

14) Clean the cuticle area & buff for perfectly smooth nails.

15) Apply the Activator to ensure all previous work is activated.

16) Wash your hands, then use alcohol and a lint-free pad to remove all debris.

17) Apply and cover the nail completely with a Top Coat (for dip powder), repeating this step two times. Make sure you allow to dry between each coat.

Nail Tutorial: How To Use NuRevolution
Dip Powder On Artificial Nails

 *Although it's recommended to use the same brand to get maximum results, you can use any of the dip powder liquid essentials from SNS, DND, OPI or Revel Nail. 

Steps:

1) Start by cutting the nail to the desired length by the client. Cut, file and prep nails then brush off all excess particles.

2) Cut, file and prep nails then brush off all excess particles.

3) Apply a Primer/Bonder (for dip powder) to balance the pH on the nail.

4) Apply 80% of a Base Coat (for dip powder) to the nail, leaving 20% of the cuticle area.

5) After covering 80% of the nail, do one last stroke building a hump down the middle.

6) Start with NuRevolution (0 Crystal Clear). (Remember to shake up the jar so you get a perfectly smooth dip.) Brush off all excess powder. 

7) Apply the Base Coat to the entire nail.

8) Dip into your desired NuRevolution color and hold for 3 seconds. (Remember to shake up the jar so that you get a perfectly smooth dip). Brush off all excess.

9) Repeat a second time for perfect coverage and best color quality. Brush off all excess.

10) Apply the Base Coat over the entire nail.

11) Quickly dip into NR (0 Crystal Clear) then brush off all excess.

12) Apply an Activator (for dip powder).

13) File and shape the nail, clean the cuticle area, and buff for perfectly smooth nails. 

14) Apply the Activator once more to ensure all previous work is activated.

15) Wash your hands and use alcohol and a lint-free pad to remove any debris.

16) Apply a Top Coat (for dip powder) two times waiting for it to dry before adding the next layer.

NUREVOLUTION IS NOW AVAILABLE!

More Posts

0 comments

Leave a comment

Search our store