The nail trend every beauty editor’s talking about (and our latest obsession!) has finally joined the OPI family. Introducing Velvet Vision Gel Effects, a magnetic gel formula that creates a mesmerizing velvety effect.
1. Properly prep the nail and cuticle for optimal adhesion.
2. Shake GelColor Base Coat of choice, then apply a thin coat. Cap the free edge to prevent chipping. Cure 30 seconds in the LED Light.
3. Apply one coat of Velvet Vision color to each finger. Do not cure. Pro Tip: When applying Velvet Vision, cap the free edge first to avoid interrupting how the magnetic pigments lay.
4. On each finger, place and hold the magnet on corner 1 of the nail then move to corners 2, 3, and 4. Avoid getting too close to the gel as it is not cured. Once desired effect is achieved on all 5 fingers, cure for 30 seconds. Repeat step for coverage.
5. Shake GelColor Top Coat vigorously for 1 minute to mix. Apply a very thin coat and cap the free edge. Cure 30 seconds.
6. Remove tacky layer on Top Coat with an Expert Touch Nail Wipe saturated with N.A.S. 99.
Item Name: OPI - GelColor Combo & Magnet Tool - Stay Classic Base, Shiny Top, Magnet Tool & Emerald Illusion
Type: Gel Polish
Weight: 186 grams - (0.41 lb)
Base Top & Color Combo
Nail Gift Guide
OPI GelColor Velvet Vision Collection
OPI is available in the following product types: