OPI Nail Lacquer - I'm Not Really a Waitress 0.5 oz - #NLH08
A vivacious chianti red nail polish.
- Properly prep your natural nail to ensure nail lacquer adhesion.
- Start by applying one coat of OPI Natural Nail Base Coat.
- Shake nail polish shade of choice before application to properly mix pigment (this will help avoid streakiness!).
- Apply two thin coats to each nail. Brush some nail polish at the nail's free edge to cap the nail and help prevent chipping.
- Lastly, apply OPI Top Coat. Also cap the free edge with Top Coat.
- For a manicure that's dry to the touch in minutes, apply 1 drop of Drip Dry Lacquer Drying Drops to each nail.
- Nail Lacquer is OPI's original nail polish formula
- Up to seven days of wear
- Fast-drying formula
Additional DetailsItem Name: OPI Nail Lacquer - I'm Not Really a Waitress 0.5 oz - #NLH08
Type: Nail Lacquer
Weight: 86 grams - (0.19 lb)
Tags: Best Sellers, BOGO-Lacquer, Fall Lookbook 2019, Group: Im Not Really a Waitress, Lunar New Year, Memorial Day 2020, Nail Gift Guide, Nail Polish, NAIL POLISH PARTY, OPI, OPI Nail Lacquer, Red, Shimmer, The Ultimate Mani Gift Guide, and Valentine's Day Collection 2021
This colour is one of those polishes that looks amazing on everyone. The formula is a little thin but builds easily in 2-3 coats and it's worth it. I love the finish and the depth of this red is unbelievable! I would describe it as a shimmering metallic cranberry red. It's simply stunning and a holiday must have.
OPI nail lacquer is the only brand I use. The colors are vibrant and stay that way.
Excellent product, excellent service. I’ve use this color and product for years while wearing the color last and it is really nice. The service from the company beyond polish is exceptional and I highly recommend them
I have used this color for many years. Will do so again in the fall.
Nice and easy transaction , thanks !