This earthy purple shade will energize your mind, body and soul.
Introducing a down to earth palette that will bring you a sense of balance. Inspired by the calming and colorful nature of natural wonders around the world, we'll ground consumers and pros in our shades so they can experience the healing power of both nature and color.
OPI Gelcolor soak off gel polish (released on October of 2011) applies just like traditional nail polish, but gives your like a super shiny finish that lasts up to two weeks. You can just simply apply the gel like regular nail polish and cure it under a UV or LED lamp for the specified period of time. Why choose OPI Gelcolor?
OPI Gelcolor is produced by the largest manufacture of nail products in the world. OPI’s Gelcolor will last for 2 weeks and is made specifically to fight the normal wear and tear from daily activities. Their formula does not damage the natural nails and will help keep your nails strong and healthy. How long does it take for OPI Gelcolor to cure?
The curing times for Gelcolor gel polish is highly dependent on the type of lamp that you are using. For LED Lamps, Gelcolor will take 20-30 seconds to cure. However, with a UV Lamp, it will take 2 - 3 minutes to cure. Check out the latest LED lamp for faster curing! Preparation
- Step 1. Prepare the nail by using an orangewood stick to push the cuticles back for a clean application of gel
- Step 2. Shape your nails to your style with a natural nail filer (150 grit or higher)
- Step 3. Prepare the natural nail by gently removing the shine using a buffer... lightly buff it to rough up the nail beds
- Step 4. Remove the oils and dust on your nail by using nail cleanser OPI Gelcolor Application
- Step 5. (Roll the gelcolor bottle in your hands to mix the contents) Apply a thin even layer of Gelcolor Base Coat onto your nail.
- Step 6. Place your hand in an LED Lamp and cure for 10 seconds or UV Lamp and cure for 1 minute. The op coat will remain tacky/sticky, but this is normal of any soak off gel polish.
- Step 7. (Roll the Gelcolor bottle in your hands to mix the contents) Apply a thin even layer of Gelcolor Color coat to your nail. Don’t forget to cap the nail edges to create a seal. Make sure you remove any Gelcolor from the skin prior to curing.
- Step 8. Place your hand in an LED Lamp and cure for 20 seconds or UV Lamp and cure for 2 minute.
- Step 9. Apply a second coat of Gelcolor color to the nail.
- Step 10. Place your hand in an LED Lamp and cure for 20 seconds or UV Lamp and cure for 2 minute.
- Step 11. Apply a thin even layer of Gelcolor Top Coat onto your nail. The top coat creates a high shine while protecting the gel layers below it from damage. Don’t froget to cap the nail edges to create a seal.
- Step 12. Place your hand in an LED Lamp and cure for 20 seconds or UV Lamp and cure for 2 minute.
- Step 13. Use a liberal amount of alcohol (99%) or gel cleanser with a lint free pad to remove the tacky/sticky residue from your nail.
Item Name: OPI GelColor - Claydreaming 0.5 oz - #GCF002
Type: Gel Polish
Weight: 62 grams - (0.14 lb)
Nail Gift Guide
OPI Fall Wonders 2022 Collection
OPI is available in the following product types: