OPI Nail Lacquer - Duomo Days, Isola Nights 0.5 oz - #NLMI06
Inspiration starts at your fingertips. Let the colors of Milan be your muse with the Muse of Milan Collection by OPI. The Muse of Milan Fall 2020 Collection by OPI is the global initiative introducing 12 new permanent shades matched in GelColor, Infinite Shine, and Nail Lacquer, plus 6 matching permanent shades in Powder Perfection.
- Properly prep your natural nail to ensure nail lacquer adhesion.
- Start by applying one coat of OPI Natural Nail Base Coat.
- Shake nail polish shade of choice before application to properly mix pigment (this will help avoid streakiness!).
- Apply two thin coats to each nail. Brush some nail polish at the nail's free edge to cap the nail and help prevent chipping.
- Lastly, apply OPI Top Coat. Also cap the free edge with Top Coat.
- For a manicure that's dry to the touch in minutes, apply 1 drop of Drip Dry Lacquer Drying Drops to each nail.
- Nail Lacquer is OPI's original nail polish formula
- Up to seven days of wear
- Fast-drying formula
Additional DetailsItem Name: OPI Nail Lacquer - Duomo Days, Isola Nights 0.5 oz - #NLMI06
Type: Nail Lacquer
Weight: 86 grams - (0.19 lb)
Tags: Best Sellers, Blue, Creme, Group: Duomo Days Isola Nights, HOT_DEALS, MARKDOWNS, Nail Gift Guide, Nail Lacquer, Nail Polish, OPI, OPI Muse Of Milan 2020 Collection, OPI Nail Lacquer, and SELECT FAVES
I love love love this color. It's stunning! The formula is absolutely lovely as well. I've had this since August and I've worn it at least seven different times (I paint my nails a lot). It's dark indoors/in low light and the best deep, rich blue in bright light. With a good base coat and top coat it lasts and lasts for me. I have fair skin and it doesn't was me out the way some blues/dark colors do. But I think this is an awesome color for any skin tone. One of my absolute favorites--5 stars! See the three pictures for how it looks in different lighting...