Returns and Exchanges
We do our very best to make you happy and strive to maintain accurate product photos. However, please do not make your purchase decision based on the colors you see on screen. We cannot guarantee an exact match in color and finishes due to photography techniques, lighting conditions, and especially varying screen calibrations.
To return an item, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and inform us of the reason. We will provide further instructions. Returns will not be accepted without prior authorization. Items that are returned will be issued a store credit towards a purchase of your next item. Customer are responsible for any associated shipping charges.
- Items must be returned within 10 days of receiving it
- All items must be in the original packaging, and in good condition.
- All shipping cost are the responsibility of the buyer and is non- refundable.
- Upon inspection, the item has to be in resalable condition.
*Note: Returned products will be inspected and if items are determined to be used, damaged or tampered with, will be non-refundable. Refunds will be issued as store credit.
Items with any of the following conditions cannot returned:
- Items with broken product seals
- Items that are subject to Manufacture's Return Policy or Warranty
(This mainly includes electronic devices which is the duty of the customer to resolve with the manufacturer.)
- Items that have been damaged through customer use or abused
ITEMS THAT ARE DEFECTIVE
In the unlikely event of manufacturing defects we will refund the item back to your original payment method.
*Note: Items that are claimed to be defective will need to be reviewed by one of our team member.
Exchanges will be treated the same as a return and will follow the same guidelines. Upon receiving your return items, we will issue you store credit for you to place an order on the item you wish to exchange for. Please note you are responsible for all additional shipping charges.
Please send all returns to:
23201 Dune Mear Rd
Lake Forest, CA 92630