OPI Nail Lacquer - It's a Piazza Cake 0.5 oz - #NLV26
Choosing this persimmon crème is as easy as pie.
- Properly prep your natural nail to ensure nail lacquer adhesion.
- Start by applying one coat of OPI Natural Nail Base Coat.
- Shake nail polish shade of choice before application to properly mix pigment (this will help avoid streakiness!).
- Apply two thin coats to each nail. Brush some nail polish at the nail's free edge to cap the nail and help prevent chipping.
- Lastly, apply OPI Top Coat. Also cap the free edge with Top Coat.
- For a manicure that's dry to the touch in minutes, apply 1 drop of Drip Dry Lacquer Drying Drops to each nail.
- Nail Lacquer is OPI's original nail polish formula
- Up to seven days of wear
- Fast-drying formula
Additional DetailsItem Name: OPI Nail Lacquer - It's a Piazza Cake 0.5 oz - #NLV26
Type: Nail Lacquer
Weight: 86 grams - (0.19 lb)
Tags: Creme, Group: Its a Piazza Cake, HOT_DEALS, MARKDOWNS, Nail Polish, OPI, OPI Nail Lacquer, Orange, SELECT FAVES, and Venice Collection
Based on 2 reviews
Very unusual, but I searched everywhere and finally found this.
Have been looking for past few years for a nice brownish-Orange shade instead of those hideously garish oranges that have been popular. This is it! Lovely spring-summer shade.