- Apply a few drops of remover to each nail and wait 30-60 seconds.
- Saturate a cotton round with the remover and press it firmly against your nail for 10-30 seconds.
- Buff your nail with the saturated cotton round until there is no residue or trace of color.
- Wash hands immediately after use.
- For best practice, apply Rapid Repair Nail & Cuticle Oil to keep skin hydrated and repair any dry, damaged areas up to 50% overnight (the secret to flawless nails).
To Remove pop-on nails:
- Note: Never force remove. Wash Static Nails with soap and water within five minutes to avoid altering their appearance. Not recommended for use on special effect pop-on nails such as those with a matte or chrome finish as the remover will dissolve the special effect layer.
- Gently push under the sides of the Static Nail to create a small gap for the remover to penetrate.
- Apply a generous amount of remover under the sides of the Static Nail and wait one minute.
- Keeping close to your natural nail, gently push under the sides of the Static Nails again to remove. Repeat steps one and two as necessary until the nail pops off with light pressure.
- Wash hands and Static Nails immediately after use. For best practice, apply Rapid Repair Nail & Cuticle Oil to keep skin hydrated and repair any dry, damaged areas up to 50% overnight (the secret to flawless nails).
Clear Remover (64 ml / 2.16 fl oz): Propylene Carbonate (a safe, non-toxic ingredient used in many cosmetics and skincare products