#ManiMonday: Fall Leaves Nail Design Tutorial - ella+mila
Posted on October 22 2018
Recreate this beautiful fall nail art using ella+mila polishes. Change up your look with this mix of rich, autumnal colors.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- ella+mila - All About The Base (base coat)
- ella+mila - Bags Are Packed (mani color)
- ella+mila - Matte-ly In Love (top coat)
- Thin Brush (for detailing)
- ella+mila - Limoncello
- ella+mila - G-Old Money
- ella+mila - Bubble Trouble
- ella+mila - London Fog
- ella+mila - Sunset Escape
- ella+mila - Paradise Isle
- ella+mila - Paint the Town Red
- ella+ mila - Lights Out
1. Apply the All About The Base base coat.
2. Apply 2-3 coats of Bags Are Packed.
3. Using a toothpick, place the glitter (from G-Old Money) on the nail, starting from the tip to the middle.
5. Using Lights Out, add thin lines in the middle of the leaves for extra detail.
6. Once the nails are dry, apply Matte-ly In Love top coat.
Watch the video below for a complete step-by-step tutorial.
Video by ella+mila via YouTube
Shop the ella+mila collection and share your photos with us on social media!