Essie Tangoed In Love: Light Up The Night
Posted on May 17 2019
We’re just getting into May, but there’s already a lot of buzz around Essie’s new summer 2019 Tangoed In Love collection (set to release May 19th). Spice things up this summer with 6 electric shades in a demi-matte finish. These vibrant hues are said to be even brighter outside the bottle than they are inside.
Elle Fanning was wore the neon pink “Strike A Rose” at the 2019 Met Gala as a base for her campy, charm-accented nails. The collection isn’t even available yet and it’s winning hearts across the internet.
Essie Summer 2019 Tangoed In Love Collection:
- In Full Swing (a nude pink)
- Soles On Fire (a bright yellow orange)
- Strike A Rose (a flamingo pink)
- Tangoed In Love (a bold purple)
- Take The Lead (a vibrant light blue)
- Claim To Flame (a sandy neutral)
Which of these shades do you want to try?
The Essie Tangoed in Love Collection is available now!