Due To Popular Demand, IBD Just Gel Polish Is Back!
Posted on June 11 2019
International Beauty Design, also known as IBD, has been a leader in the nail care industry for over four decades. IBD caters to all clients and nail preferences, while helping them grow their salon business. They focus on building stronger relationships with the best salons and professionals the world has to offer, changing the way we experience beauty and nail care one salon visit at a time.
Due to popular demand, we've brought back IBD Just Gel Polish. IBD Just Gel is one of the best gel polishes out there, worn by celebrities including Eva Longoria, Chrissy Teigan, and Drew Barrymore. We've also partnered with influencers and nail enthusiasts like Meagan Knight (aka @tinybrushes) who LOVES IBD Just Gel.
To ensure proper application of Just Gel Polish, it's important to follow the steps below:
- Begin by cleaning and prepping the nail.
- To prevent lifting and maximize adhesion, apply IBD PowerBand and let air dry.
- Apply a thin coat of Just Gel Polish Base Coat and LED cure for 30 seconds or UV cure for 1 minute.
- Follow up with a thin coat of Just Gel Polish and cure for 30 seconds in an LED light or 2 minutes in a UV. Repeat the same process for a second coat.
- Top it off with a thin coat of Just Gel Polish Top Coat again, curing for 30 seconds in an LED light or 2 minutes in a UV.
- Remove gel residue with the Just Gel Polish Gel Cleanser.
Tips & Hints:
- When applying, make sure to keep the base coat, top coat & polish off the cuticle and encase the tip edge to ensure long wear.
- Cure thumbs separately for an even application.
IBD Just Gel "Mu-Cha-Cha-Cha"
IBD Just Gel "Naturally Beautiful"
IBD Just Gel "Viva La Noche"
IBD Just Gel "Juliet"
IBD Just Gel "Rocco"
IBD Just Gel "Metro Pose"
IBD Just Gel "Parisol"
IBD Just Gel "Hippie Dippie"
IBD Just Gel "Passport To Purple"
IBD Just Gel "Carte Blanche"
IBD Just Gel "Eye-Poppie"