Kiara Sky: How To Apply Gel Polish On Dip Powder
Posted on November 19 2019
With over 160 colors, Kiara Sky challenges you to break the rules, not nails. Always cruelty-free, they're the number one best selling dip powder on the market! Their mission is to educate the generation of future nail techs & artists everywhere. Watch the tutorial below on how to apply gel polish on dip powder!
1) Apply Bond to the natural nail. Apply Base where the tip meets the nail and dip into Natural Powder.
2) Apply Base to 3/4 of the nail and dip into the Natural Powder. Repeat this process.
3) Apply Base to the entire nail and dip into the Natural Powder again. Repeat this process again.
4) Generously apply Seal Protect to the entire nail.
5) Shape the nail using a file and/or e-drill. (Rough it, don't buff it.) Remove the excess dust from the nail.
6) Apply one coat of the gel polish color of your choice and cure in lamp.
7) Apply another coat and cure again.
8) Apply the Top Coat and cure for 60 seconds.
9) Apply Nourish Oil on the cuticles.
Kiara Sky is available now!