OPI's Holiday 2018 Collection Celebrates A Holiday Classic
Posted on October 19 2018
For many, Tchaikovsky’s beloved ballet, The Nutcracker, is a classic tradition that’s still enjoyed today. To celebrate this tradition and the widely-anticipated release of The Nutcracker and the Four Realms, OPI and Disney have teamed up to create 12 new limited edition nail colors and 3 glitter shades inspired by the film. Transport your nails to a world of fantasy and wonder with this new collection.
The Land of Flowers
These vibrant colors are in bloom year round and are guaranteed to brighten up your mani.
- Envy the Adventure
- Lavendare to Find Courage
- Berry Fairy Fun
The Land of Sweets
These classic hues of red, pink, and gold are sweeter than the Sugar Plum Fairy.
- Candied Kingdom
- Dazzling Dew Drop
- Toying With Trouble
The Land of Snowflakes
These icy shades evoke the perfect winter.
- Dreams Need Clara-fication
- Tinker Thinker Winker
- Dancing Keeps Me on My Toes
The Fourth Realm
These dark hues are for those who prefer vamp over glitter. Create a moody look that's perfect for fall or winter.
- March in Uniform
- Ginger's Revenge
- Black to Reality
- Gold Key to the Kingdom
- I Pull The Strings
- Dreams on a Silver Platter
GET THE LOOK
Waltz of the Snowflakes
Transport your nails to the Land of the Snowflakes with this gorgeous winter nail nail art inspired by the film.
1. Apply a coat of OPI Infinite ProStay Shine Primer
2. Using a liner brush, apply OPI Infinite Shine Tinker, Thinker, Winker? horizontally at the tip and baseof the nail, leaving a gap in the middle.
3. Repeat for coverage.
5. Using a liner brush, apply the mixture of glitters to fill in the gaps.
6. Repeat for coverage.
7. Apply a coat of OPI Infinite Shine ProStay Gloss.
Shop Collection: OPI Nutcracker