Get Ready To Party With OPI's Neon Collection
Posted on June 06 2019
Get ready for a nail color party with 6 limited edition shades designed to keep you singing and dancing all summer long. The OPI Neon Collection is your VIP pass to this summer's hottest music festivals.
OPI has also partnered with Converse for the ultimate neon collaboration, where your electric charge will run from your fingers to your toes. The Neon Collection includes:
- Music is My Muse (a bright cerulean blue)
- Dance Party 'Teal Dawn (an electric teal)
- Orange You a Rock Star? (a coral orange)
- Positive Vibes Only (a vibrant purple)
- PUMP Up the Volume (a neon yellow)
- V-I-Pink Passes (a bold fuchsia)
Get The Look: Bright Bokeh
1. Apply 1 coat of OPI Natural Nail Base Coat.
2. Apply 2 coats of OPI Nail Lacquer Black Onyx. Let each coat dry.
3. Fill a coffee straw with OPI Nail Lacquer PUMP Up the Volume, and blow through the straw onto the nails. Let dry longer than usual.
4. Fill a coffee straw with OPI Nail Lacquer Orange You a Rock Star? and blow through the straw onto the nails. Let dry longer than usual.
5. Clean up around the edges with OPI Expert Touch Lacquer Remover.
6. Apply 1 coat of OPI Top Coat, and do not let dry if applying embellishments.
7. If desired, apply embellishment smiley faces, and allow to dry.
8. Apply 1 coat of OPI Top Coat.