Recreate This Fall Floral Design By @nailsbycambia
Posted on October 04 2019
Meet Cambria! She's a Kiara Sky Nails ambassador. She has her own YouTube channel. She's crazy good at nail art (seriously, check out her work on her Instagram @nailsbycambria). But before we dive into the tutorial, let's get to know her a bit.
Q: Who or what was the inspiration behind your Instagram account?
A: I started it as a portfolio for cosmetology school and then started posting nail tutorials about a year later. I didn't plan on having a nail tutorial account, but I am so happy with what it has become.
Q: What age were you when your love for nail polish became apparent?
A: I've always been obsessed with it, but I started doing nail art when I was probably 11-ish.
Q: What's your favorite nail shape?
A: That's a hard one! Right now, I would say it's oval, then ballerina, then old school square.
Cambria is a wicked good nail artist and we wanted her to share some of her talents with Beyond Polish! Here's the gorgeous fall floral nail art design she created:
Using OPI GelColor, she created a dusty blue fall floral design inspired by a floral pring she found on Pinterest by Hakan Karakose.
The colors she used:
- OPI GelColor - Ring Bare-er
- OPI GelColor - CIA = Color Is Awesome
- OPI GelColor - Got the Blues for Red
- OPI GelColor - Sweet Heart
- OPI GelColor - Love is in the Bare
- OPI GelColor - It's a Girl!
- OPI GelColor - How Does Your Zen Garden Grow?
- OPI GelColor - Gelato On My Mind
- OPI GelColor - My Vampire is Buff
- OPI GelColor - Alpine Snow