Your Spring 2020 Color Report Is Here
Posted on March 03 2020
The Pantone Color Institute has forecast the spring/summer 2020 trends in their Fashion Color Trend Report. The report features the top 12 colors, as well as four classic neutrals that we'll see on the runways as fashion designers introduce their spring/summer collections.
According to the Pantone Color Institute color experts, the spring/summer 2020 palette will express "our desire for a sense of the familiar." Colors that convey a sense of ease. At the same time, in this era of personalized self-expression, this palette of recognized favorites uses the familiar to take some unique twists and turns highlighting elements of humor, modernity and entertainment.
About the Spring/Summer 2020 NYFW Color Palette:
The colors in the spring/summer 2020 palette include the following:
- PANTONE 18-1662: Flame Scarlet
- PANTONE 14-1064: Saffron
- PANTONE 19-4052: Classic Blue
- PANTONE 15-5718: Biscay Green
- PANTONE 19-0323: Chive
- PANTONE 17-4021: Faded Denim
- PANTONE 16-1359: Orange Peel
- PANTONE 18-4528: Mosaic Blue
- PANTONE 13-0822: Sunlight
- PANTONE 14-1318: Coral Pink
- PANTONE 18-1345: Cinnamon Stick
- PANTONE 18-3513: Grape Compote
About the Spring/Summer 2020 Classics:
Displaying an element of natural sophistication and versatility, this season's core hues serve as singular color statements or as a foundation for playful color contrasts.
- PANTONE 16-1324: Lark
- PANTONE 19-3923: Navy Blazer
- PANTONE 11-4001: Brilliant White
- PANTONE 16-3802: Ash
Shop our collection of spring trends and freshen up your look for the warmer season ahead.
Shop the Spring 2020 Trends Collection