OPI Nail Lacquer - Yoga-ta Get this Blue! 0.5 oz - #NLI47
Make this deep, dark blue your fashion mantra.
- Properly prep your natural nail to ensure nail lacquer adhesion.
- Start by applying one coat of OPI Natural Nail Base Coat.
- Shake nail polish shade of choice before application to properly mix pigment (this will help avoid streakiness!).
- Apply two thin coats to each nail. Brush some nail polish at the nail's free edge to cap the nail and help prevent chipping.
- Lastly, apply OPI Top Coat. Also cap the free edge with Top Coat.
- For a manicure that's dry to the touch in minutes, apply 1 drop of Drip Dry Lacquer Drying Drops to each nail.
- Nail Lacquer is OPI's original nail polish formula
- Up to seven days of wear
- Fast-drying formula
Additional DetailsItem Name: OPI Nail Lacquer - Yoga-ta Get this Blue! 0.5 oz - #NLI47
Type: Nail Lacquer
Weight: 86 grams - (0.19 lb)
Tags: Blue, Group: Yogata Get this Blue, HOT_DEALS, Nail Polish, OPI, OPI Nail Lacquer, and Shimmer
I am extremely satisfied with my entire ordering process. From ease of order to prompt delivery. Will definitely be buying more
I love blue and have worn this on my toes A LOT. I take my own colors for pedicures and she laughs at me because it's always this blue. I get a lot of compliments on it also. Shipping was great and fast. Would buy from here again. Price was very comparable to storss
This is an amazing dark blue polish, even though is not as dark as Russian Navy: YGTB looks blue in any lighting. The formula is nice, not too creamy or dense, and it needs 2 coats for full opacity. Dries normally. The shimmers are blue and teal, giving depth to the polish. It looks amazing on fair as well as on dark skintones. It's also quite longlasting on me.
Gorgeous! Deep navy blue shimmer, dries to a super-shiny finish and it looks AMAZING on the nail. This is one of my favorite OPI's and it's a must-have if you're into blue polishes at all.Excellent formula. Opaque in two coats and no problems with application or wear.I love this one and I'd definitely buy it again. Recommended!
I like this better than Russian Navy. It's a pretty dark navy shimmer. So intriguing and different.