Essie Country Retreat Nail Art with @gopolished
Posted on September 18 2019
We're really excited about the new Essie Country Retreat collection. The colors are perfect for this time of year! We looked to our girl, Laurie (@gopolished) for some nail inspo and she created this fall marble nail art design for us! The Essie Country Retreat collection is available now at Beyond Polish!
Essie Country Retreat: Fall Marble Nail Art Tutorial with @gopolished
What You'll Need:
- Base Coat
- Essie Home Grown
- Essie On The Bright Cider
- Essie Easily Suede
- Essie Hay There
- Essie Rust Worthy
- Essie Sweater Weather
- Top Coat
- Small Angled Brush
1) Apply a base coat. Let completely dry.
2) Apply 2 coats of Essie On The Bright Cider as the base color for each nail (except ring finger). Allow each coat to dry completely.
3) On a piece of foil, add a little of each color. Run your angled brush through all the colors, then paint directly onto the blank nail. Remove the excess from the brush using a towel before going through a second time.
4) Use a thin brush and some acetone to clean up the cuticles and edges of the nail. Allow design to dry completely.
5) Apply a layer of top coat and let dry completely.